Mohammad Amin Kalantari
Experienced Quality Assurance/Quality Control expert with a demonstrated history of working in the industrial projects, especially in field of gas refinery construction. Skilled in Ansys, Quality Management, Structural Engineering, Construction, and Contract Management. Strong professional with a Master of Science (M.Sc.) focused in Coastal Engineering from Amirkabir University of Technology.
Academic Staff of Civil and Architectural Engineering Department
Project: Phase 14 Onshore Facilities, South Pars Gas Field Development, Kangan, Iran
- Leading of Civil QC Inspectors as QC Manager,
- Ensuring compliance of civil activities and building construction with project specification requirements and other national and international standards,
- Monitoring of Technical Soil Mechanic Laboratory Activities,
- Quality Monitoring of concrete production, conveying and placement,
- Quality Monitoring of Raw materials,
- Handling and Management of General Construction Issues, OSBL and Off-Plant related activities as GFM.
Project: Phases 6, 7&8 Onshore Facilities, South Pars Gas Field Development, Asaluyeh, Iran
- Management of Temporary Facility activities as Construction Manager,
- Superintendence of civil activities of Temporary Facility section as Civil Superintendent,
- Management of concrete production, supply and placing coordination of 330,000 m3 of ready mixed concrete as Batching Plant Superintendent,
- Raw material coordination (estimation of required material quantity to purchase, delivery and stock),
- Concrete quality monitoring,
- Provision of concrete trial mix designs with economic proportion in accordance with project specification and its requirements,
- Daily concrete mix design adjustment considering aggregate moisture content to maintain concrete quality in compliance with project specifications requirements,
- Quality Monitoring of Raw Material,
- Supervision of physical and chemical tests of raw material and concrete related tests.
Project: Phases 4&5 Onshore Facilities, South Pars Gas Field Development, Asaluyeh, Iran
- In-charge of Condensate Tank Area, Flare Area & Unit 106 as Senior Field Engineer,
- Monitoring & supervision of subcontractors construction activities,
- Ensuring compliance of subcontractors with Project Overall, Monthly and Weekly Plans,
- Monitoring construction issues in order to comply with all relevant respects of project specification technical issues.
Project: Horand Pump Station & Detention Dam Construction Project, Ahar, Iran
- Tachometry of Dam located area as Leader of Survey Team,
- Provision of Topography Drawings in required portions
- Non-Concentrated Power Stations Project, Tabriz, Iran
- Development of Tabriz Airport Transit Saloon, Tabriz, Iran
- Leading of construction activities,
- Coordination for purchasing of required materials,
- Quality monitoring of subcontractor activities in compliance with relevant standards,
- Provision of progress invoices.